gemstone-oct 5

Almost 95% of all fine Opals come from Australia, with the remaining 5% mined in Mexico, North Brazil & in the U.S. States of Idaho & Nevada

October 2, 2016
blue bass drum

Gemstone Tip of the Day

Black Tourmaline is thought 2 protect against negativity encourage intellectual thought, vitality & deflect dark energies 4 sensitive people

Latest Music Release

top
Blue Bass Drum, Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved  
X